Terms of Service
These general conditions apply to orders placed for products available on www.chelseaflowerman.co.uk (the “Website”) by consumers within Europe.
Please ensure that you read these general conditions carefully and check that the details of your order are complete and accurate before submitting your order. If you think that there is a mistake, please contact us.
PLACING ORDERS ON THE WEBSITE
Eligibility to Order
To place an order on the Website, you must be at least 16 years old.
How to Order
You need an e-mail address to place an order, and you may need to set your browser to accept both (functional) cookies and pop-ups in order to be able to use all the functionalities of the Website, which includes designing customized items, adding items to your shopping cart and submitting your order.
Placing an order on the Website is easy.
- Find the products you want (and customize if applicable).
- Add the products to your shopping cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Select delivery and billing options.
- Review your order.
- Submit your order.
If we are unable to supply you with a product, we will inform you of this in writing and will not process the order.
Our Right to Reject Your Order or Cancel a Contract
Fulfillment of all orders on the Website is subject to availability. We explicitly reserve the right not to accept your order for any reason. We also reserve the right to cancel a Contract by written notice to you in the following situations, without being liable for any damage or costs other than repayment of any amount received from you in relation to the Contract we have cancelled:
- the product is not available / in stock;
- your billing information is not correct or not verifiable;
- your order is flagged up by our security systems as an unusual order or an order susceptible to fraud;
- you are under 16;
- there was a clear error in the price displayed on the Website;
- we could not deliver to the address provided by you;
- due to an Event Outside Our Control (see below); or
- in the event of clear misspelling, pricing or other errors or mistakes in the Website information.
When you send us your order, we may run some checks on it before it is fulfilled. These checks may include verifying your address, creditworthiness, and checking for fraud. As to the latter: we run partly automated checks on all purchases to filter out unusual or suspect transactions, or transactions which can be identified as susceptible to fraud. Suspected fraud may be investigated and if necessary prosecuted.
You can find the available payment methods for each country on the checkout page. We do not accept any method of payment other than those listed in the help section. Please do not try to pay by any other way than specified there. If you do, we will not be liable for loss of the payment or any other damages that may result from this action.
If you pay by credit/debit card, we will deduct the amount due from your account as soon as your order leaves our warehouse.
Payments can only be processed if the billing information can be verified.
We retain title in any product(s) until we have received full payment for such product(s).
Prices & Currency
The product prices displayed on the Website are inclusive of Value-Added Tax (VAT). Shipping rates are applied per order.
Your Total Price
The total price specified in the final check out screen includes tax and shipping costs. If paying by credit card, the total amount for your entire order will be reflected on your statement in your local currency.
If your local currency is different from the currency in which the prices are quoted, your bank will apply the exchange rate applicable per the date of purchase. Your bank may apply a different exchange rate, which is beyond our control.
The prices of the products will be as displayed on the Website. Prices may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed in an Order Confirmation.
- If we fail to comply with these general conditions, we shall be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these general conditions or our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract.
- Even though we have created the caused by viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it or any incorrectness, or incompleteness of the Website. Although we use encrypted security software, the security of information and payments transmitted via Internet or via e-mail can’t be guaranteed. We shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of the use of electronic communications.
In the event you have suffered damages as a result of our activities related to your purchase(s) of our products through the Website, our liability will be limited to:
The maximum reimbursement of the above damages will (if applicable) be the purchase price of the products concerned;
We shall not be liable for damage incurred by a third party resulting from the use of any of our products. We shall not be liable for damage incurred by you as a result of your improper use of any of our products.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- An Event Outside Our Control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks.
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these general conditions:
- We will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- Our obligations under these general conditions will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects Our delivery of a product to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- You may cancel the contract if an Event Outside Our Control takes place and you no longer wish us to provide the products. We will only cancel the contract if the Event Outside Our Control continues for longer than 20 weeks.
- Website with care, the information, texts, documents, graphics, movies, music and/or other services on it may contain errors or be otherwise incorrect or incomplete. We shall not be liable for any damages resulting from the use of (or inability to use) the Website, including damages caused by viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. or any incorrectness, or incompleteness of the Website. Although we use encrypted security software, the security of information and payments transmitted via Internet or via e-mail can’t be guaranteed. We shall not be liable for any damages suffered as a result of the use of electronic communications.